Decisions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by liekz0mg1, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Okay, so, tomorrow I work from 4:30-8:30 (kills my afternoon quite a bit) and I met a new guy I kinda like tonight. Well, tomorrow he is purchasing some acid and gonna give me some (free of charge), buutttt I gotta work. What should I do? Play hookie for one day, or go to work, there will be other times...?

2. ask him to save it....or get off work and trip your face off if all else fails:smoke:

3. I say take one day off work. I've been dying to try some lucy but I have no luck. Take this opportunity!

4. Definitely go to work. Money > drugs if anyone disagrees i dont even know lol.

5. Unless you barely ever take days off, and don't plan on doing it again for awhile, then go ahead and drop some cid.. But if it's going to affect your job in any way don't do it

6. Just go to work dude. think about your paycheck. that's 4 hours less $$$. i dont know about you, but i'd rather make money than trip on acid. your job's your responsibility, but thats just IMO.

7. Alright, so, I'm gonna go to work. I called him today and he understands and told me he is getting some shrooms next week and will give me some. :D I'll just ask for that day off now, thanks to all that responded.

8. smh. why do you have to take a day off work to take shrooms?

9. I wanna enjoy the entire day, not just the part where I'm trippin'.

10. do you work 7 days a week?

11. Just about. :(

12. its all good...get yo' money, man, jobs are hard to come by now.