Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decisions...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kingmvp420, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Hey gc members, I've been contemplating a difficult decision and have no idea what to do. Therefore, the only way it should be done is getting input from you guys.

So a little background, I've been trying to find a job for sometime, therefore have been taking a break from the smokey treats (35 days clean) however, i recently had a interview at a local grocery store (which do not test) however, the problem comes in now.. The owner said i would be a nice fit for the position, however she was going to let the manager of the department decide.. My problem is this weekend, some friends and I got some super dank and we wanna get blazed... The only thing holding me back is the slight chance that i dont get this job. (I'd then be dirty, and risk dt from other companies which will happen if i dont get this job) So gc, if you were in my shoes, would you risk blazing it in sight that you may possibly not get the job (slight chance) and risk being tested elsewhere (therefore being fucked) or would you stay clean and wait another few weeks before blazing the wonderful herb?

All input would be appreciated, I really want to blaze I just think im being to much of a worrier.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Don't smoke until you have a job period. No point risking a job over blazing with just a few hours with friends.

3. i would stay clean while continuing to stockpile the finest herbs that come and go. if you have money to spare that is. no need to rush your reunion with mj, shes always waiting

4. Guess I'll just have to get drunk this weekend. It's just so difficult. I feel like a pizza delivery guy, or a gynecologist. I can touch, smell, and dream about it, i just cant smoke it. Shit blows, yall should take a hit of whatever yall smokin on tonight for this dude who has been patiently waiting his reunion with the ganja gods.

5. Keep at the break, soon as you land a job, you can get back into smoking the green

6. A job always comes first!

Unless you are smart and have a bottle or two of Quick Fix laying around. 

I've passed multiple pre-emp screens with it.

7. Sounds a bit like you've built up a bit of dependence, mate. Maybe a short break won't hurt.
    Smoke weed. Don't let it smoke you.

8. No, I'm just an opportunist. I like to make the most out of everything i do, so when i get the opportunity to toke up woth some buddies, ane ive been clean for a long time it kills me.

9. At least pizza guys and gynecologists can still smoke

10. Damn, that's harsh.

11. This. Plus the long you wait the better that first smoke will be.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It's just been killing me man, I'm so close to being able to toke, yet i have to wait for approval that I got the damn job. It's gonna be the greatest sesh of my life when im in the clear.

13. Grocery stores hire constantly. So I doubt you won't get the job. They hire anyone and everyone. But it's probably better to just wait

14. Can't you just buy in and save it until you get the green light on the job?