Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decision HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheOldReliable, May 4, 2011.

1. Hello everyone :wave:

Alright so if you had the choice would you take a pizza delivery job or a job at a movie theater? :)

2. Pizza delivery, but I bet the theater gets payed better.

3. Hmmm well from what I know pizza-tips, delivery fee and hourly pay. Movie theater pay-8.25. :)

4. Depends what you are doing at the theater

5. Movie theater. :D

6. Theater would prob be cashier/usher/concession person :)

7. Movie theater, pizza guy would be so beat

8. exactly what does so beat mean? :)

9. Delivery, because then you have loads of free time just driving around listening to your own music. Plus... minimal customer interaction :D

10. I'd go for the pizza job. It's easy as hell. Drive to the house, give pizza, get tip, get payed by hour, go home. I've also heard stories of pizza guys getting smoked out at their customer's houses. So yeah.

11. The delivery fee doesn't go to the delivery person.
    It's just a hidden fee so that those pizza fatcats can take more of our money,
    and people often view the delivery charge as a tip because words are confusing....just throwin that out there

12. Probably cinema. Cool vibe and a sound workplace. Pizza means potentially having to deal with some real deadshits.

Plus if ur still high at the cinema u don't gotta be driving a car.

13. theater>gas

14. #14 PotBlazinSwimmr, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But couldn't the delivery guy just pocket the three dollar tip? And idk about that one, pizza guy, you could be blazin a spliff on your way to droppin of pizza, but i do have alot of friends that work at movie theaters (hold the shit talking, im a seinor in highschool) and they love working their, they tell there boss there going out for a smoke break and all just go toke, so i would say movie theater, and at most places you get to see FREEEEE MOVIES!