Decipher this

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by MysteryRoach69, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Hve y vr thght abt hw crzy t s tht th hmn brn cn fll n th blnks s sly? F y'r stll rdng tht s mzng! Th rsn s bcz f cntxt. F I jst wrt n sngle grp f lttrs, thr s n cntxt t fgr t wht thy mn nd sm sntncs mght hv mbgs strctrs.

Hvae you eevr tohgut aobut how cazry it is taht the hmaun barin can flil in the baknls so elisy? If y'roue slitl rdinean taht is azinamg! The raoesn s cexnton. If I jsut wirte one slgnie gurop of lterts, tehre is no cnextot to furige out waht tehy maen and smoe scetecnes mghit hvae abiougms sutrertucs.

Can anyone read either of those?

2. I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

3. Yes but only because I'm a genius.

4. #4 Timesplasher, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Have you ever thought about how crazy it is that you can fill in the blanks seriously? Fuck your still reading that's amazing! The reason is because of context? Fuck I wish I just wasnt writing in single group filters, theres no context to figure what they mean and sum semantics (sentences:) might have message structures.

5. I stumbled a little...

6. #6 Timesplasher, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2013
    Try up the challenge and write about something you really believe, write the paragraph first and then remove part passages of thought.

Or make it easier write about something you dont believe in and why. :)

7. Id be more impressed if the OP wasn't copy/pasted.

8. lol not exactly what I was saying but the meaning is still pretty close

9. The OP was something I made

The second post is copypasta

:rolleyes:

Looking at details is a good thing brah