Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deciding on new bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gruju, Oct 4, 2010.

1. So I've finally decided to purchase a reasonable bong piece to add to my collection, i want to buy online since there is no good and cheap shops near me, they don't even have full glass pieces so I'll be shipping in. I have no idea where to start, but pretty much i want one which is;
    - Already Made (Doesn't have to be custom made or create which takes longer)
    - Reasonable Price ($10-$60 want a cheaper one to start with)
    - Ships to Australia (I assume most do)

But apart from that i don't know much else, with that price range i am just expecting a simple glass piece with no ash catchers, ice pinches, percolators etc. I'd hoped to get a bong where you can remove the bowl and downstem? as a form of a carb hole but i don't believe that's possible with this budget.

One i was looking at was Percolator Bong Ice - Green Skull Perc - Bongs & Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - English - Grasscity.com since it's on special, looks awesome, and has great reviews.

What do others think? Any input is appreciated.

2. Should i buy an ashcatcher as reccomended by a review if i was to purchase The Nautilus?