Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deciding on a new piece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Felix vom Hof, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Hey GC, I'm trying to decide on a new piece. I narrowed it down to two gandlocks from this place in Denver that blows some awesome glass :cool:

These are the two

Alien Amber Blue Planet.jpg

Alien Amber Blue Planet

or

Color Changing Snow Clouds Slope Style.jpg

Colour Changing Snow Clouds Slope

Both look boss, so please give me your opinions :smoke:

2. If by boss you mean feminine? Yes.

Well, that's just my opinion, but my girlfriend has one very similar :p

Enjoy though, id still pick my SSV over that any day

3. 2nd pic

4. ^I think it takes a lot more to make a pipe look feminine, man.

man, they are both awesome. Hard choice. I'd say the first one. Love that Amber.

5. Both are equally nice pieces dawg. In the end you gotta choose the piece that you think fits your personality that gives you the 'Stoner Satisfaction' whenever you pull it out to prepare for another smoking session.
    My personal recommendation would be the 1st one though, the colors and design really make it pop and unique.
    Unless you like a gradual color effect, get the 2nd color changing piece. Hope your new piece works out for ya! :cool:

6. Chances are the smokability of them aren't too different, so it's all about looks, right? And that 1st one looks gorgeous!

7. Same piece, different color. LOL

8. I don't like the looks of those.

9. Definitely the first one