Decided today...

Discussion in 'General' started by DurbanPoison, Oct 25, 2005.

1. I'm going to stop smoking cigarettes :).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck, how long have you been smoking?

3. Good luck man, its gonna be tough but hang in there its worth it. That first week try doing somethin else to get your mind off of the crave. When I quit that first week I must have chewed 1,000 packs of gum. Just hang in there man.

4. Yeah man, stick with it. It gets tough but it is just something you have to go through. I regret the first drag I took from a cigarette, I am planning on quitting. You know, I might just stop now. Damn...

Jah Bless

5. Good look dude..
    People will say the first 3 days are the hardest but thats bullshit.. Its always gonna be hard till you break the addiction. Took me weeks. Just stick with it, its worth it

6. good going, man! people willing to smoke weed have an edge over law abiders - you can still get the action without the nicotine - for me,thats enough. good luck!

7. everytime u wont a cig smoke a fat bowl of dank

8. word :hello:

9. congrats. thats awesome, i wish i could do the same.

10. Why does this keep happening to me?
    People saying they are leaving positive rep.. but its grayed out like negative rep??

[​IMG]

11. i think that wierd color of rep is from new people, but i'm not sure

EDIT: don't really think this was the right thread for this, didn't notice before i replied -must be stoned or soemthing

12. its purple, an that means whoever left that rep doesn't have enough power or posts to rep you yet, when they do it will turn green and it will count

13. ah cool thank you

14. Good shit man, good luck. My girlfreind and I are trying to quit aswell, isnt going all that well as of yet. :\

Just look at it this way.

Pack a day.
    Prolly spending like $5 on a pack, give or take a buck or two.
    $5x31=$155 a month saved.

Gonna buy some bud, put it towards bills.

Its realy worth it in the long run.

15. Good for you, I've decided that too this week. Good luck to you

16. I'm trying to slow down on them

If it gets to much for ya try picking out hookah flavors you like

The nicotine content is around 0.05% so it won't give you your fix but the steamy flavored 'smoke' may ease that visble cue to crave smoke

17. good shit. i was wondering that too.

18. if your gonna quit you really have to resolve to do it, if you keep quitting and then just having one here and there you will just be playing with youreslf, but best of luck.

19. Make sure to invest alot of money of Dum Dums. 2 best methods for quitting:

1) Dum Dums, must have something to keep your mouth occupied.
    2) Scotch Tape. Take a strip of tape and loop it so the sticky is facing outward. Then just play with it in between your fingers. helps to keep the mind occupied, you'll be amazed how well this works