decided to not pursue women until i get my head straight

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by trunkricehelico, Jan 4, 2013.

1. cuz i have a horrible habit of putting pussy on a pedestal. :(

2. Good idea......

3. Thanks for the info

4. Probably for the best..

5. I had this problem, until one day i decided to "Go on the prowl."

After that, it wasn't a problem. You need to start prowling, not peda..stal..ing..

Get your shit together!

6. well i kind of agree. It depends on why the op's head is not str8. Can you give us movie like details about a scenario or story about you chasing tail? like totally what goes on in your head everythang super detailed.

You didnt get many replies because your story is dry as sleeping pussy.

7. awful vague don't you think pal?

8. on the prowl....I like that. gonna give that a shot today at the mall, let you guys know how it goes. sorry to hijack you're thread op

9. think with your dick, not your heart

10. I assume putting "pussy on the pedestal" means glorifying it and treating the girl special. If this is so, then maybe you need to find someone who realizes this and actually APPRECIATES it. Good luck, women like that are rare gems.

On the other hand, if all you want is sex, then GC is abundant with folks who will encourage you to seek sex, not love. So what do you want: sex or love?

11. Probably for the best. I met my wife during one such period.

12. Exactly, you just go out with the attitude that you can fuck any woman you see if you feel like it.