Decided to join instead of always reading

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Schism420420, May 12, 2018.

1. Howdy all. Many people in my area have been calling me " Doc ' for a few years because I have been making some pretty good pain relieving , attitude changing , insomnia healing ...... CBD Tincture .
    I decided to pipe in here after reading a post on Decarboxing with a dehydrator .I began using this process about a year ago and compared to oven decarox , it is hands down the best way for two reasons. One , I live in a duplex and when I was using the oven technique it involved towels , masking tape over the cracks in the door and two cans of Air Wick air freshener ( and a lot of washing the smell off my hands ).
    I started using the dehydrator technique in the garage where the smell could be controlled via a air purifier hanging from the ceiling . My tincture has become more potent from the first time that I used this process and I believe this is because it is a gentle process compared to lets say 240 degrees in the oven ( the rule of friction I believe vs shock ( yes I am OCD ).
    I should stop here and ask if there is a forum here for CBD so that I don't waste your time or is the place to discuss these sort of things ?.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3

2. Welcome to the city:wave: enjoy your stay bro :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Brother
    You really need to talk with PSam over in his thread
    Let him know about your dehydrator method he can add it to his library of things
    Great Guy who has helped many here .
    Link
    Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome, Doc! Please come on over to Another Tincture thread in the Edible section. PsychedelicSam is our chief over there and your work would be welcome and make a good addition to his work. P'Sam came up with our current decarb parameters and has done the testing to know what works. I'd sure be interested in your work with CDB and decarb.

5. Doc, would you please share the details on Dehydrator Decarb. What temp, how long, did you test to check results? The advantage to P'Sams 240F for 40 minutes decarb is that he has done extensive testing to verify repeatable results. Also, is hemp CBD as effective as CBD from cannabis?