Decided To Buy A Itza...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SsYyNn, Feb 12, 2013.

1. So I've seen a bunch of Itza's go for cheap on fb and I know they are great quality, some people saying better then toro because itza reinforces there percs better. But anyways I decided to sell my Apix Mini Stemline and my Diesel Diffy/showerhead to buy a Itza circ/8 and it seems so spotless!

I just bought the tube today, and hopefully will have it friday, but have not sold my other tubes yet haha..

I don't have pics of the one I'm getting but here are some pics of what it looks like.

I think mine has trees that are closed to the bottom

Attached Files:

2. So how much did you get it for?

3. 275, sticker is 400 I believe. Well that is what the sticker on it said lol, and I think retail is 400 too. But can't wait this will be my biggest, and best quality tube:)

4. looks like a mini one, im currently smoking on my full size itza circ 8 and have absolutley no complaints! welcome to the club

5. how did you get 125$ off. wtf

6. damm homie if it beats toro and i got it for 1/8th of the price ur doin excellent lol

7. Itza grids and that is their only up on toro

8. Overall build toro wins out. Functionality toro does aswell exept on itzas gridded stuff which someone already mentioned but I don't think their circ 8s are

9. Yeh mine is not gridded and yeh. Toro circ > Itza circ but I would say that
    Itza trees= toro trees.

And yeh mine is a mini prob, only 15 inches haha:p

and TheCanadian, the guy was selling it for 275+shipping, so I just asked him to do me 275. he had 8/8 for 250 and a circ/13 for 315. Seem like they are all great deals for superb quality glass.

10. The amount of money JP spent on R&D for his trees... Itza trees don't function aswell they are nice but you cannot call them equals. Sweet pickup man but JP has a very special Jig that toro uses for their trees notice his trees have a big circular tube down the middle. Does something for function. While itza does reinforce a bit more often JP does sometimes too. But when it comes down to it everything about a toro is better

11. lol it prob just makes it less drag, since that would be the upstem tube in the middle. This tube will pretty much be dragless anyways..and the airs are reinforced straight to the bottom now just like Toros.

12. Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but wasn't the blower for Itza working for Toro at the time JP was doing all this R&D? He probably has a pretty good idea of what Toro does with their trees.

13. Yes he was but does he have the same incredibly expensive jigs? It's possible that he does but is still take jps trees over itza trees anyday.

14. Aren't they just graphite molds, all company's have molds for there arms. I don't think toros are that more special

15. @syyyn i thought u it was 400 he was asking and u got 275 but thats a dope price and i would love to have a piece like that looks quality,

16. nice man. I have a 13 arm to 13 arm and my buddy has just a straight 13. They are great tubes! You will have fun with it for sure.

17. Hell can't wait it's a big upgrade for me!

18. Well......would of came today but.....the guy gave my neighbors address! Most annoying thing ever. The guy finally gave me the shipping address today while at my friends house. I immediately go to check it and boom it says delivered! I peace out right after and race home. I get home and no package! I went to my neighbors and she said the truck came to my neighbors and then left. I went there and no answer. So I called fedex and the lady said it was shipped next door! And she tried to contact the fedex by me to contact the driver and then to contact me. They never contacted me back. Went through that 2 more times to be put on hold.... Gave up...but then decided to call a Fedex freight by me. The actually helped me and told me I could pick it up after 630, but it was kinda a drive. I'll be waiting to tomor now! I'm happy it did at least come, and hopefully it won't be broken like my Sheldon Black, but this thing is tank compared to that sheldon black I got..

19. God damn that sounds like a real pain in the ass. Well im sure that first hit off it will be that much sweeter after this little fiasco. ;)