Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decided on my new Bong!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Proud2Smoke, Mar 18, 2012.

1. thats a pretty lame bong, but its not my decision, im sure theres a reason you like it

that blaze glass bong is sweet though i dig that one

2. yeah i think ive hit a decision on the Blaze one. Unless a better one emerges within the next week or two its going to be MINE.

3. That blaze one looks mad chill

4. Soul shine family glass best you can get for your cash in your price range

5. Im deciding between the blaze bong and the travel tube. Some question on the travel tube though, how long does shipping take and does it come with a bowl and if so is it large/small/average?

thankyou

6. [​IMG]

I haven't ordered this bong myself or anything from the website myself. TurtleShell suggested this company which directed me to it so thanks to him. I think this tube looks MUCH better than the other two bongs you posted, I would go with this one. :D

The picture has a bowl in it, and it looks to be an average and good size, so I would assume it comes with one. As for the shipping, I can't help you on that one man. I'm sure it will tell you if you go through the checkout process and it would also change according to your location.

Anyways, you're welcome for the help ;)

Happy Bongin :bongin:

7. #28 BlazeLE, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    whats with all the hate? id smoke it. with that said get a glass on glass straight tube.

edit: go with the BLAZE glass over the original one. of course i am biased because i really want a BLAZE glass bong lol. my gamer alias has been BLAZE (in all caps as well lol) for like 7 years so i want one because they say BLAZE.

8. what he said. ssfg is a great company go with the travel tube
    It comes with a thicker/better bowl and downstem than the blaze one and its supporting an american artist

9. Yeah I don't get the hate.. My glass has been broken and I've been using a little green acryllic with a metal stem/bowl called the green bastard. Hits just fine and's almost a little nostalgic haha. Although it is no comparison to a glass on glass tube.... (The one you just posted) As long as the piece is air tight it's going to hit fine unless there's too much drag. trust me on that one man

10. Im leaning towards blaze over ssfg, i used to like the plain test tube style bongs but the design/colour on the blaze appeals to me more, and itll match my grinder. Still havent ordered but so far 70/30 - blaze/ssfg

11. How much $ is the blaze one?

Its your decision man, but I say go with the ssfg

You should make a new thread with a picture of the blaze and ssfg bongs with a poll to see what other blades think :)

12. Testing new avatar and sig, testing 1, 2

13. thats a really good idea! ill do that now :)
    and the blaze is the same price.

14. Same price? Hmmmm

Link me to your new thread please.

15. Anyone know the size of the bowl on the ssfg? leaning towards it now aha

16. you really should get the ssfg man, its higher quality glass. the bowl is probably a typical funnel style bowl, i'd guess it holds a half gram or so i dont personally have an ssfg but all the ones ive seen and hit have been great. SSFG is just higher quality glass with more solid joints

17. if it holds .5 ill probs get the ssfg!

18. No go for the sig :smoke:

OP, get the SSFG, it looks more dope. It's also clear, which will make cleaning a lot easier because you can see it. It also has ice notches for ice if you want. :smoke: