Decide MY Future! POLL!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Hazed, Feb 12, 2006.

1. OPTION 1 Should I continue to go to school, get a job, pay my car insurance, and finish up HS and move into community college and then into a real college

orrrrrr

Option 2 Drop out now, move out and take my car and get an apartment with a friend, start dealing and enjoying the high life

I seriously dont know which one to do, I know the top one is fucking boring as hell right now.. but im sure in the end its for the best? Whatever, vote it up

2. Right now I'm doing option one, finishing high school, job hunting for when I get my license (in a few days) to pay car insurance.

Havent smoked in awhile since I need a job soon, and it sucks.

3. dont drop out, you have already finished 3 and 1/2 years of hs, i say stick with it for the rest of the year, get a job and hopefully regain some of your parents trust.

after you graduate, if you still want to go to college you should go, but college isn't the answer for everyone immediately after high school. maybe take a couple years off from school and once you feel ready, go back to school. i just don't think that option 2 has any benefits in the long term, and can only cause problems.

4. Yeah.. thanks.

I guess ima finish up HS, and get a job... from there maybe I'll not go directly to college, we'll see what happens, whatever

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

5. do college unless you got an unreal connect.

6. no unreal connects but I could grow in the apartment I move into...

7. eh it could be lucritive now, but this idea should be played out over time, and executed proper.

get into college and put some effort into learning how to grow quality, then when you are out in your own you will be set.

8. knowledge is power my friend

option 1, theres always time to deal if ur future goes tits up later, but I'm sure that wont happen....

9. Combine them. College is like the easiest place to deal, it seems like everyone uses it and no one is going to rat you out except *maybe* the RAs. I know of a freshman who within a semester got about 60 "clients" for his "business". Plu s it's an easy college job.

10. good idea .. I think ill prob just combine it all into one master plan:smoking:

11. id rep ya but
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Joint again.

so ill try later:wave:

12. Yep, joint pretty much said what I was going to say. Just deal in college. You can easily rid yourself of a couple ounces if you start slangin it at college parties, especially big ones. My dealer sold two ounces (that was all he had) at a party last week.

13. Awesome :D

I guess ima stick to school for now, move ahead...

I dont really want to deal in this household so I might just go through a year of college before I do anything, then move out to an apartment, deal and continue college.

14. good,
    although option 2 may be for fun for now, you will be much happier you pursued option 1 ten years from now. and once you got a college education, a decent paying job, you would be in a much better position to do whatever the hell you wanted than you would be in if you had dropped out.

15. Dont do it hazed, from experience of one of my friends I got spooked.

We grew a total of 4 marijuana plants, about 6 ft tall and 6ft wide Before the bud was even clipped one of his buyers said a comment to someone else and the cops busted him and his family.

They even hit up his family in court. Anyways I didnt even get brought up, Im doing ok without a felony , imagine a felony. Off 4 we were fixing to rake in 8-10lbs at least.

16. Getting your own place may sound cool right now, but in 10 or 15 years when you are doing the exact same thing it wont be so cool then. And it's much harder to go to school later than it is when you're young... What happens if you get a girl pregnant? Or get married, and settle down.. I can tell you the most difficult thing I do is raise my daughter and go to school... it's very very hard!! I know school sucks, but if you get it over with now, it wont be looming over you in the future.

~ Terpsichore

17. get an apartment or better rent a house near campus and slang the ganj to all the college kids

i kno 3 guys that completely stopped gettin customers after a certain time cause they couldnt handle the demand...so you will def make some cash money out on college campus...there is no shortage of potheads

i got so many connects from college like 8-10 dudes u could call at anytime of the day to reup but i still go to my main dude and only on campus if my main dude cant do it

18. glad to see you are choosing the college route. It will be a slight pain having to do work but later in life i am sure you will be much happier with your choices now. I personally know plenty of people who talk about wishing they could go back so they could choose college. Now they are stuck at some piss ass job which they will most likely be stuck at for the rest of their life constantly trying to make ends meet.

Please stay away from option two, try and make something of your self, don't take the easy way out

19. Do both man!!! Keep going to high school, finish up and then start dealing while going to community college and work a job if you want the extra income. Then see from there.

20. I'm 23 years old and I work in a warehouse doing shit work for shit pay and okay benefits. Why? Because I fucked around in college, got too much into partying, and ended up where I am today. Just let drugs be the thing you do for fun. And there's no future in dealing. Goto college man, take it from someone whose been there.