Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decent pickup? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by all day, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I just bought some of this shit, I know it's not that great but I don't know if I got ripped off, and I haven't smoked any yet. Price was $10/bag, and I bought 5 bags. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. That actually looks like a fat g bag. I would say good pickup. If you don't want it you could always just send it to me btw.

3. You got a good deal... bud looks like highmids/beasters... dense as fuck right?

$50 for 5g's or so of that is legit.

4. looks great to me.

perfect.
    for reference on the internet take a picture of the bag next to a lighter for future reference.

5. Yup, mad dense it was a bitch to pick apart.

KushPush I'll consider it man but idk :D

6. Yo actually, that bag looks like 1.3-1.5 grams... so if you got 5 bags... that's atleast 6 G's... nice.

7. Decent pickup? Yes. Great pickup? No. The weed looks fine and all but I've always hated getting dime bags. I try to stay away from dealers that do that. IMO if you're going to spend $50, you should get a fat bag, probably like 10 grams at least (for mids at least).

8. Thanks guys. I'm smoking 4 bags tonight :D (sold 1) and can't wait!

9. looks like some high mids. id smoke it definatly. those look like some fat ass bags too.