Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decent Pick up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Still Lifted, Nov 6, 2010.

1. #1 Still Lifted, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    Paid 20 for it. Think its decent

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i would be happy

3. yea, as long as it weighs out, id have bought it.

4. depends where u live....

its dank but doesnt even look like 1 gram..

5. There was some more shake in the bag, weighed out in front of me it was 1.1

6. You paid 20 dollars for a gram of bud? Yea you got ripped off. Chock it up to a loss and smoke it.

7. Don't know where your from but around here 20 bucks a gram for dank is the norm

8. I don't think you got ripped off, but you didn't get hooked up either.

Its alright, if you can find a better dealer i would go for that but at least its decent quality and your dealer is straight enough that they weigh it in front of you.

9. where im from, he didn't get ripped off.

10. agreed 20 bucks for gram of dank is norm here too.

11. Yeah, same here

12. Just because you live in an area where weed is cheaper doesn't mean you have to write a reply like this. You could have said something like, "You might want to see if you can get it for a slightly lower price." Saying it the way you said it just makes you sound like a dick.

13. he doesn't even have anything to compare its size to in the picture....

grams of dank are 20 bucks where i live

@op the bud looks good but put a coin next to it and take a new pic:smoke:

14. Wow. That bud isn't even that dank and its kinda leafy. Idc where your from you don't play 20 dollars a gram for that?

15. Looks alright to me man.

16. Would you buy that then ask us if you should fight the guy who sold it to you?

17. Yea 1.1g is worth 20$ around here... I am so lucky I can get somewhere around 1.5 of top quality dank for 10$ with the connects I have

18. :laughing:

19. I'm glad someone caught that :)

20. He does have graph paper... buy yeah, a quarter is a little nicer.

Chill, we're supposed to be chill people here, not assholes.

Didn't catch that at first haha good one :)