Decent pick-up

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lappin420, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Whats up GC. If anyone remembers my last thread about the stash I had going of dex (Which is doubtful as no one replies to my threads:p) its almost gone. I never got around to getting pictures because I couldn't get my hands on a camera that had a USB or that was of ANY quality whatsoever.

At the moment, I have 24 dex left (360mg of D-amp), 2.5mg clonazepam (It was 6mg but... you know:D), a Red dolphin (thizz), a shitload of other random pills which are mostly garbage but I think there is some benzos in there, and the point of this thread.

Although its not incredible, I got 145mg of oxycodone for 30$ (Although it is in percs...)
    As soon as I can get a camera ill get pictures, but there probably wont be as many left..
    If things go as planned, and I get myself a fucking camera, I should be putting some nice pick-ups on here more often.

2. You should invest in some wheel filters and 3cc syringes and do some extractions. You just have to be very careful with the liquid or you could lose a fair amount of extract.

It gives you a much cleaner high however you do it and it would leave you with a more concentrated solution with less waste than any CWE.

Just my opinion though, super pure drugs always feel soooooo much better to me. :D