Decent Inline Ash Catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ergophelix, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys!

I'm posting because I've got a few questions. I just bought a 5mm Ehle ice-tube, a sexy shorty (I think it's 15 inches tall), and I'm in the process of upgrading it a little. I got a RooR diffuser, and I'll be picking up a custom bowl soon enough... But my main concern is an inline ashcatcher, which would make my set-up quite pimply.

My budget is between $80 and $150. All I want is a simple (not too artistic or anything), functional inline. I've seen the Molino inline, and the WeedStar, and they just do NOT impress me... So I was wondering, where do I get this kind of piece? Do I go to one of the studios online, like Kind Creations, and just email them? Are there any good online shops where I could get this kind of thing without a custom order?

I appreciate the help, guys!

2. call kind creations just ordered a tube from them VERY FAST shipping and good service

3. Thanks a lot man! I actually emailed them to see if they'd make anything at the price I can afford.

I wonder if any of you have heard of SoulShineFamily Glass? I could buy something for $100 flat from them, if they make decent stuff.

4. soulshinefamily make great glass, check your PM

5. ya ive heard good things about ssfg