Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decent for a last minute pick up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerekxD, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Yeh every one is sayin this is expensive, but I pay 60 an 1/8 in Florida and 110 for a quarter. So not every one gets those great deals.

2. It all depends on where you live. I picked up a QP for $500 of this shit

[​IMG]

I pay around $25 a 8th $45 a quarter $160-$185 a ounce

3. I'll p.m u my number lol

4. [quote name='"swastikush"']$40 8th's :). But nice bud, wondering if its really sour d with all that purple in it.. someone must've grown it cold :([/quote]

It definitely had a "fuely" taste to it.

5. That's probably just because it was vacuum packed when being transported, doesn't really lower potency though :smoke:

6. #26 Necstar, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    It looks really dank, but I pay $25 an 1/8. If $60 is around normal for you then you got a good deal.

I honestly have no idea what you just said here. Grammar and punctuation are important to become successful in your life.

7. Same. Pictures? I would love to see :D

8. The only camera I got at the moment is my GoPro 920 and it doesn't seem to produce clear enough pictures to see the trichomes. If my buddy sells me his camera I'll be uploading my pickups regularly to show what we got in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia. ;)

9. My camera is a cheap budget camera that was $130 from like 5 years ago lol.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheap cameras nowadays have macro. Just go to bestbuy and pick up a budget camera :)

10. I haven't seen purple weed yet irl, just weed with a few purple spots. Yours looks really good. :smoke:

11. some kill

12. Please don't quote 4 huge pictures just to say "some kill" lol.

13. [quote name='"Necstar"']It looks really dank, but I pay $25 an 1/8. If $60 is around normal for you then you got a good deal.

I honestly have no idea what you just said here. Grammar and punctuation are important to become successful in your life.[/quote]

I'm sorry man; I was pretty cross faded.

14. damn thats expensive.move to a medical state

15. Looks dank. I love Sour D.

That price is what we pay around these parts.

16. $60 an 8th is a lot =[ But it's weed and you'll be able to smoke, so it's fine

17. Lookin great dude, if I were you I would strip that shit down and make some hash from those stems to super charge the buds!

18. Or Canada ;)