Decent bubbler (6-arm, etc.) for $150 or less?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spikeystud88, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Have been seeing some sick bubs lately and was wondering if anyone know of sub $150 bubblers that had arms and stuff like that. I'm somewhat interested to see if I can find something smaller to use by itself, and to use to hit my vape with :D. Any suggestions appreciated!

2. For slightly more you could get yourself a Sheldon Black 6-arm fixed. Between $175-$200, I'd say. Maybe even less.

3. Thanks, I checked ALT but I want to get a full size bub if possible.

Awesome, Sheldon Black was another one I was considering. Anywhere other than ALT to get them? All the pics/milkshots I've seen of the SB 6-arm fixed bubs are absolutely sick!

4. good luck !
    :smoke:

5. At this time SB doesn't sell online, however, they have a list of official stores on their site, here: (looks like a bunch of places in Texas)
    Sheldon Black - Maker Of Premium American Smokeware

6. Check out etsy. You could get an inline+sherlock arm from SSFG or showerhead+sherlock arm from glassmansdoll

7. Yeah, you can't really tell how good a bubbler is going to be by the number of arms. There seems to be an arms race going on actually, as the number available seems to be going up all the time. By August someone will have a 25 arm bubbler available, of course obsoleting all the measly 6 and 10 arm bubblers LOL

There are tons of cool one offs on Etsy if you don't need what everyone else thinks is the bubbler of the moment. The ones mentioned already are all nice, but there are lots of cool bubblers out there :)

8. I don't think less arms will ever be obsolete. There is a solid collecting bloc that prefers less arms and three hole diffusers.

That being said, I don't think you'll find a full size bub with 6+ arms for under $150 that isn't a pos. If you're willing to go mini, I know where to look.

9. I agree, but the market at the moment (likely at all moments in reality) appears to be driven by popularity of brand name and number of arms. The solid collecting block is out of the norm, in that they are more educated consumers - the majority of buyers will buy what everyone else is currently buying given the availability of funds.

10. Oh yes definitely... popular is as popular does. Yes... I am aware that that means absolutely nil... but it sounds nice.

Don't mind me... Oberon has got me fucked.

11. Where would you go to look for a 6 arm mini??