December 21, 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by Apedog66, Jan 20, 2012.

1. What does this date mean to you? Will life on earth end as we know it?

2. all i know, is about 9 months after, lots of fucking babies will be born. :p

• Like Like x 1

3. Lol and to think we need that many more babies :rolleyes:

4. I don't know, but what is crystal clear is that we are about to hit the breaking point very very soon. This simply can't be denied anymore

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll be happy, because it's less than a week till christmas!

Never ceases to amaze me how people get suckered in again and again by these armageddon prophecies. They've been predicting the end for thousands of years, the most recent bullshit being Y2K, and now we've got this 2012 business.

I just hope the nut-jobs keep the receipts for their IKEA bomb shelters.:smoke:

6. it means people are retarded whoever think its true

7. A lot of people stop believing everything they hear on the news.

8. Teen mom :eek:

I just realized, we already had our last christmas :eek: :laughing:

9. I hope it's a zombie apocalypse, that I survive ofcourse, then me and rachel Starr are the only humans left so she has no choice but to let me fuck the tots out of her then we have lots of babies and then idk we fuck more and our babie fuck and then the earth starts over.

10. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']
    then we have lots of babies and then idk we fuck more and our babie fuck and then the earth starts over.[/quote]

You hope for incest?

Damn you Adam and Eve for setting the precedent.

11. I usually start my Christmas shopping on the 21st.

12. [​IMG]

13. People are always going on how 12/21/12 is the end of the world because the mayans said so. These people are ignorant. What was interpreted from the mayan prophecies is that three things might happen; 1, a great disaster will happen and humanity will be brought to extinction, (this is what everyone focuses on, fucking drama queens),

2, A great awakening will occur where all people will become intuned with the universe and peace and prosperity reigns. (that I like and falls within the massive population increase)

3, nothing happens and the world keeps going on it's usual business( this is 50/50, as the world is spiraling to another world war with the Angelo-American countries fucking with Iran, but there will be a massive population boom like BluntCheefah has pointed out)

Now that the possible outcomes have been explained, what needs to be noted is that these out-comes are in direct corelation with our choices. If we choose to be violent, the we get option 1, if we choose to be peaceful and understand one another, we get option 2 for option 3, I guess we just do nothing but that might let others push us into option 1.

You Decide. And remember Resistance Is Victory!

14. We can't even tell what next weeks weather is going to be like, why are people thinking that an extinct civilization would be able to predict on the exact day when the world is going to end?

And is there any proof that this is when they thought it would all end? Because I'm pretty sure it's just the end of their calender. If they were still around I'm sure they would've updated it or something lol

15. We can't even tell what next weeks weather is going to be like, why are people thinking that an extinct civilization would be able to predict on the exact day when the world is going to end?

And is there any proof that this is when they thought it would all end? Because I'm pretty sure it's just the end of their calender. If they were still around I'm sure they would've updated it or something lol

Bet they'd laugh their asses off if they knew that in thousands of years people would freak the fuck out because their calender wasn't never ending.

16. All i know is im gonna be high and possibly on unmentionables.

17. The mayans practical joke of thousands of years in the making will be fulfilled and the High priests will be laughing their asses of in Heaven

18. it means I will have the day off, have a full Oz. Roll it all into blunts, kick it with my homie and see what happens.

Should be a good day. :smoke:

19. [quote name='"Spyder"']We can't even tell what next weeks weather is going to be like, why are people thinking that an extinct civilization would be able to predict on the exact day when the world is going to end?

Bet they'd laugh their asses off if they knew that in thousands of years people would freak the fuck out because their calender wasn't never ending.[/quote]

The actual meaning was not that The world will end. It was simply the end of an age. People went crazy and said it was the end of the world.

There is No doubt though. Shits changing.