Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarboxylated shake dip pouch?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by helphelphelpme, Jan 28, 2022.

1. I don't know if this idea would work or not so I'm workshopping it here first. Obviously without any additional treatment (raw decarbed bud in an empty chewing tobacco pouch) it would be nasty tasting, but could you achieve any effects from absorption in the mouth and stomach (from swallowing saliva in contact with the pouch)?

2. I'd think you'll need to "Swallow the Chew Plug" to get any real bang from it.

BNW

3. Cannabis is not water soluble. So unless your swallowing the buds, it seems sketchy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah, forget the pouch, take a chaw and swallow the juice then swallow the plug. I think I'd rather powder the decarbed bud and stick it in a capsule.

• Agree Agree x 1