Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbing Wax For Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LemonLimeAid, Dec 10, 2016.

1. I want to use a gram of wax to make some brownies. Would I have to decarb before cooking? It doesn't make sense to me to decarb at 220 before cooking when the Brownies will cool at 350 anyway. It seems to me that either way, it is getting decarbed. What do you guys think?

2. I just decarb my oil at 220-230 for 30mins and then mix it into melted chocolate on a double boiler. Dosage is easier and less cooking to worry about.

3. @LemonLimeAid
    Always decarb all material before anything else when creating an edible.. 240 F for 40 minutes.. Over decarbing won't really hurt but under decarbing will give you a weak short lived high..
    The internal temps of most baked goods only reaches 185 F or so and that's way to low and not near long enough to do the job
    [​IMG]
    15 grams of kief about to be decarbed.. It'll go a darker color and smell more like roasted coffee when it's done..
    BNW

• Like Like x 4