Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbing Question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Slavakonov, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Does decarbing your bud in the oven make it smell?

2. Yup .... Yes it does

3. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Yup .... Yes it does[/quote]

Not when done properly ;)

If you cover and seal the pan you use, with tin foil, and bake something else in the oven while you do that, there is virtually no noticeable smell to it.

When I double layer the cover of my pan with 2 sheets of tin foil, there is no smell to it all. And if i bake or cook something else while the buds in there, there is NEVER smell that escapes

4. I don't get any smell double sealing with foil over a glass jar.
    it all depends on your seal, pal. bigger containers that are hard to seal well with foil may smell

5. Hint - frozen pizza takes about the same amount of time to cook as decarbing bud. Put the pizza in the oven at a time when it will be done a little after the weed. Last smell generated is pizza.

Also develop a microwave popcorn habit. Smell is instantly familiar.