Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbing for firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by thatglasssmoker, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Im going to make 2 1 gram fire cracker and I want to know does decarbing actually make a noticeable difference compared to not decarbed weedSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think it does. I decarb for 25 minutes at 225F.
    One gram is a lot. Why not make four 0.5g fire crackers. Have one then eat the other if you need to.

3. #3 GreenTweety, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Decarbing definitely helps.
    I used the same amount of weed in two different firecracker cooks. The first cook didn't involve decarbing and I got a high of about 12-14 hours total, a peak time of a couple of hours. I decarbed for 30 minutes on my second cook and I was definitely stoned for a longer period of time (24 hours).

I tried to gather up all the tips I could find online, I studied a tiny bit of the weed chemistry and came up with this (I think optimal) recipe http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1272274-optimal-firecracker-recipe.html
    I've used it a few times now and I swear by it.

4. Ya I tried it decarbed at 250 and I threw up because a 1.2 was too much my face was greenSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. 1.2g? LOL

6. Ya It was white widdow from the dispensary down the streetSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app