Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbing and cooking with hash

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by annathetokerr, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Hello. I have tried to make edibles with hash a few weeks ago and had mixed results. The first time I melted butter on low heat and mixed in my hash with the butter. I had it on the stove for a good 10 minutes before mixing my hash butter with brownie mix. It came out tasting like ass but I showed it down with a glass of milk. It probably took a good 2 hours before I even felt anything. I didn't get super stoned like I wanted but it was a good night.

Now, I have been reading online and trying to find if there are any better ways of making hash edibles. I have read that it's good to decarb the hash before but I don't know how to do it. I have decarbed weed before in the oven and know how to do that. I guess I'm just afraid that it will melt or something? Please share your knowledge :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method
    Decarbing hash is just like weed 40 to 60 minutes at 220 degrees covered..
    My hashmaster thread has detailed information on decarbing hash and creating canna oil with it.. Once you've got the canna oil made just add it to the oil called for in your brownie recipes or make hash caps with it..
    [​IMG]
    Here is about 15 grams of 160 micron kief about to be decarbed in my salvaged toaster oven..

BNW

3. Also get an oven thermometer its 5 bucks and than make sure it never goes passed 240ish in the oven when decarbing and you'll be perfectly fine. I just had to buy a nice toaster oven because i found out our 1 yr old oven was always 30-50 degrees off what it was set to so i was constantly getting mixed results and constantly frustrated. Now im living the dream with perfect temps:)