Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbed weed, what to do with it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MajinShenron, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Hi guys,

I feel like there's so many myths regarding decarbed weed.

Some say you can get more from it by vaping/smoking it then just vaping/smoking normal dry herbs. Logically, I am having a hard time understanding why that would be the case (I understand why decarbing it makes it edible).

What are your thoughts folks? Is decarbed ONLY for eating, or does it enhance/change the experience in a positive way?

2. It IS just for making edibles from. While you can still toke and get stoned from decarbed material the decarb function removes much of the flavors so it's like smoking dirt.
    Zero gain in stone IME

BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. it does release a little more thc, kills most molds and all bugs
    but I agree the gain is only(THC-B_ 1-5% over the 20%+ (22%thc typical) thc in normal weed
    a crucial method only recently to max out THC

good luck

• Informative Informative x 1