Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbed Kief Nasal Snuff?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Heroic Dose, Apr 28, 2014.

1. #1 Heroic Dose, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    would it be possible to use decarbed kief as a snuff? should it work in theory?

2. I can offer no expertise, but I would guess it hurts like a bitch.

3. Are you thinking he's gonna snort it? I believe he means putting it in his lip like packing a dip.

To the OP..I assume it would work, but I feel like an edible would be more effective.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  4. no no, nasal snuff. however it isnt snorted, its kept in the nostrils basically like tobacco snuff

5. Might as well put it in your ass, my friend.

"Volcano everday, baby." - Darth Vapir

• Like Like x 4
  6. ive also looked into that out of curiosity and it can be done.

i think cannabis would make a wonderful snuff product if decarbing made it active for the purpose. i love the smells, and as many strains have unique aromas and effects a whole lot could develop with the blendings.

snuffing is sadly a dead art, would be cool if cannabis could bring it back. convenient, stealthy, healthier than smoking. plus snuff boxes are beautiful paraphernalia

• Like Like x 1
  7. I go in and out of it, i personally love anise flavored snuff. I always get wilsons of sharrow from mr snuff. Snuff is one of the most enjoyable ways to take tobacco..best-rated-cigars.com

8. Nasal snuff?

9. Snorting plant matter will probably make you sneeze(unless you regularly partake in unmentionables), wasting the precious THC that can be consumed in other ways.

10. it shouldnt work anyway because of how the nasal membrane absorbs after further research

11. I love snuff, I've had all the toques, Wilson's, some German schmalzlers, never thought of bud tho. I don't think it would get you stoned because your Nasal only obsorbs water soluble compounds.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Considering that youll be snorting plant matter, which should decompose in your nasal cavity, most likely causing severe sinus infection, cant say i recommend it.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Try it and see! Although I'd imagine that smoking it or putting it in an edible would give you more bang for your buck

Happy toking!

14. I love Toque blueberry menthol, but I would just leave it alone. 

15. That's weird to think about, I never thought of that if it was legal lol but then again I'd just smoke the kief and snort some yayo

16. #17 Heroic Dose, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014

youre totally right dude, thats the conclusion i eventually came to. if one was to have thc-o-acetate it could work, but then it probably wouldnt be a snuff product.

as for tobacco snuff im a toque man myself, havent had too much other variety.

17. My clumsy self has managed to spill kief on my face before, so obviously it went up my nose.

Not the worst think thats ever gone up (that would probably be a nickel, ahh the joys being 4yrs old) there, but still not that great.

18. it shouldnt work anyway because of how the nasal membrane absorbs after further research  [​IMG]

19. I'm a Wilson's of sharrow lover, been a bit of a snuff enthusiast for a long time. Used to do a lot of reviews, tested new products, advised new flavors ect. Love em.