Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarbed Capsules

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by geefromstatefarm, Nov 25, 2017.

1. #1 geefromstatefarm, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    Looking to decarb about a quarter ( or more if successful ) of herb to place into capsules, if this process of ingesting the thc and cbd work.

I don't really look forward to continuously buying large amounts of herb to last me about a week. Heavy smoker.

If i stand corrected, i am pretty sure that ingesting marijuana works to enhance and prolong the high?

Not really looking to make edibles with food, if you will, because I will basically be using the capsules to get high without smoking ( cause that only lasts about 2 hours ) and to help relieve my anxiety.

Additional Question now that i think about it.
    Will the decarbed capsules help to get me head high as if i'm smoking AND relieve stress or just one or the other?

I will be using capsules mostly as homemade medicine, whenever i'm getting anxious, but will be looking forward to getting high also, so not to be wasting, if you will, my herb.

I will be smoking also, but less, if this works, to get high as i enjoy doing while being out with the guys or parties.

Any help with the many questions on this post will be appreciated

2. I'm also very curious about this. Hopefully someone has the answer.

3. It's a year old thread but since you've replied to it I'll answer.
    Edibles last 10 times as long as smoking does with about 5 times the strength per gram. This is why people get so hammered on edibles. Your Liver changes Delta9-THC into 11Hydroxy-THC.

Decarb first for maximum effects
    240 F for 40 minutes ( weed on a cookie sheet in the oven )

5 grams Hash, Kief, Well powdered bud
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done
    Fills about 30 (0) size capsules @ 150mg each with kief. 50mg with top grade weed.
    [​IMG]
    I've made thousands of them for my little medical issue.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

[​IMG]
    Each jar holds about 1000 caps.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Wow, always impressing me Brass. Thank you for the help I really appreciate it!

5. If ur just starting out and stuffing pills will decarbed weed I’d start with a smaller amount of flower ya may find that those pills don’t do much for u after a few weeks.