Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Decarb. before making oil or after?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Michael Law, May 10, 2015.

1. I have been diagnosed with metastasized neck and lung cancer.
    I  have made a few  small batches of RSO using IPA with varying success.
    I now have need of good, clean, potent, curative oil am trying the BHO method.
    Should I decarboxylate before extracting or wait and decarb the oil?
    Are the times the same? Best result, easiest way?
      This "death sentence" has really thrown me for a loop.
    My cancer doctors truly think the oil is addictive and are of no help.
    They want me to have radiation to shrink the tumors in my lungs and help with bleeding.
    Won't the radiation counter act the oil? Or does anyone think it will help?
    Thanks 

2. there is a recent study finding that cannabis used in conjunction with chemo will allow less chemo to be used with the same effects. I do not have a link but you can google it and find it.

May I suggest vaporizing as much clean organic cannabis as you can as that will go straight to where your issue is. use the oil as well but fit in a vape regimen to your schedule and suck that vapor down all day long laughing at the addictive minded docs all the way to your health. your vape sessions will deliver terpenes that get lost/evaporated when making oils from cannabis.