Dec. 21: Consciousness Upgrade

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Danceswithjuub, Dec 20, 2012.

1. There has been talk of a frequency sweep occurring on this day.

A DNA evolution or consciousness upgrade.

thoughts?

:smoking:

2. hope it doesn't hurt

3. I believe we will enter an age of enlightment, whatever that may be. But as for now the best thing we can do is focus all positive energy on what we want the world to become, and spread love.

4. I guess if its something like an iphone software update i might be down, unless its one of those faulty upgrades then id rather stay on my old ios...i been drinkin..
    ..and smokin,.. If anything everyone i know is planning to party hard (end of the world parties) that day so its kinda like people are gonna be barely concious on that day

5. I don't really believe it will happen but I am hopeful. Let's just say I'll be expanding my consciousness tomorrow in an attempt to lift it globally ;)

6. Nah, it won't hurt.

It will just feel super enlightening kinda like when you are trying to learn a new math problem and then you just "get it."

The worst thing that could happen on the 21st-23rd is that you wake up and realize nothing has changed lol.

You still live in a world of war, death, poverty, internet memes, and child slaughterers.

Just think positive thoughts tomorrow!

7. I dont think eo but i can tell you that we as people must unify or we will be destroyed by this evil system call it what you call it the media is brainwashing us to be slaves.

8. My though is that we will be better people after the complete of the equinox

9. [quote name='"DAVlD"']hope it doesn't hurt[/quote]

Agreed

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl0lgc90DPA&list=HL1329862714&feature=mh_lolz]What will happen to us on a molecular level. molecular changes of 2012 Gregg Braden.flv - YouTube[/ame]

11. Of course there will still be those things, humans are faulty creatures, if you consider those 'faults'.

12. Yes they are faults of three-dimensional thought and fear.

Higher dimensions have less room for negative energy and more room for positive energy.

: )

13. And not a shred of factual evidence supporting any of it. =\

14. I doubt it will really happen but it would be amazing

15. We are talking about something that is on the same level of speculation as spontaneous life.

Science nor philosophy can make any sense of life.

They can't make any sense of this either. :D

16. The only thing happening is the muzzerfuzzin winter solstice.

17. I dont think anything is gonna happen in the next 24 hours.

18. Tell me, believers, in what time zone will this happen?

BTW, when my calendar reaches the end, I throw it away and get a new one.

19. #19 Sacerdotal, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    We know that there are already changes in the decay rate of Carbon which indicates some sort of unusual radiation, probably from the sun. We know there is a wave of high-frequency charged particles coming from the center of the galaxy and we are entering it more and more. And we also know that there are cycles of huge evolutionary jumps in history and we are near the next evolutionary jump. It might come in a day, in a month, a year, a decade or a 100, maybe even 1000 years. None of us know for sure really... But we are approaching that gamma-ray outburst from the center of our Galaxy as proven by the Fermi telescope. Let's hope we all do well and our electric devices work cause it is freezing cold right here.

20. I already upgraded so does that mean im going to be god next?