Debit card statement??

Discussion in 'General' started by OG Tom Nook, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Hello fellow blades :)

I am still living in my parents house in PA. I have a debit card and would like to order from the shop here. I know on my statement it will say SVJ Amsterdam but what other information will it have on it? This is the first time I've had a debit card and am not sure what the statement looks like. I am just worried about my parents nabbing the statement from the mail before me and checking it out....
    Thanks all! :wave:

2. I legitimatley want this man helped, idk dude i hope someone can help u tho

bump

3. If that's what grasscity says it will say, then that's what it will say. It will also say the date and amount you spent

4. The statement will not reflect anything other than listed above about the purchase. It will take you to a external site to verify the card during checkout.

5. LOL you are an adult right?

6. Seriously, you're worried about your parents opening your mail and reading your bank statement? I think that as long as you're 18, that's illegal. Not to mention, it's a bit ridiculous. Have you parents opened your bank statements in the past? Are they that suspicious of you?

You can stop the bank from sending you statements, btw. I only get online statements.

Is paypal an option? Create an account, then the only thing that would potentially show up on the statement would be for paypal.

7. The PayPal idea is smart. Also I work for one of the largest banks in PA unfortunately we do not offer online only statements yet but I know that most banks do. I'd take a look at your online banking account and see if this is an option

8. I don't think GC accepts paypal, could be wrong though.

9. No not that my parents snoop or anything...but I am just kinda worried that they will just be curious or something. I may just be paranoid but I just want to make 100% sure I'll be safe.:p

10. Why don't you just get a paypala account? Then it will just show up as a paypal debit. That could be anything.

11. I agree with the "You're being crazy" theory, but if all else fails and you really have to hide your actions just call it a purchase towards some sort of online text based/poker/any sort of game that would be believable.