Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Debating on taking a break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Potoad, Sep 9, 2012.

1. ive been smoking nonstop atleast once a day for a couple months. and i have had some intense highs during, and they increase on the intensity of the high the more i continue, but usualy its just a chilled high. should i take a break for about a week and let my receptors un-numb again or keep at it? person experiances?

2. *experiences*

do what you think you should do.

3. u shud at least for 4 days so they say, the more u spend thc free the intenser ur next highs r gunna b.....it suks but it has its rewards goood luk

4. if you feel like youre wasting money than take a tbreak

5. A t-break will certainly help. Depending on your tolerance, you may wanna consider a bit longer than a week. In my opinion, a longer break isn't much more difficult than a short one, anyway. It sucks for three or four days, but after that, the cravings tend to diminish pretty substantially.

6. God i hope so
    This is my well i havent even started my first day w/o weed

7. once a day for a couple months is not a tolerance.
    you do not need a t-break smoking so little.

8. i say go at least 2 weeks, i know it sounds like bullshit now but after 3 days you wont even really mind, you'll just be kinda bumbed that ur not high

9. #9 ToastyRoadie, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    It is all relative, I smoke non-stop from morning 'til night, sometimes a 1/4 a day , don't need or want a break.:D

10. Just don't put yourself in situations that you would normally be high and it isn't so bad. And don't cruise around here looking at the rate my bud thread like I am, it doesn't help the cravings hah... 1 more week on my break.

11. wait.. relative?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Absolutely.;)

13. Thanks guys I took a week one(cuz I couldn't stand more than that) I got high (now) and I'm high as fuckkkkkkk never been this high for real. Maybe my new pipe helps.

• Like Like x 1