Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Debate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Hey gc
    me and a buddy were dicussing if taking small contolled hits out of the bong say 4 hits holding them in would get more thc absorbed or just one big ass hit with coughing gets you higher?

2. I have never found that coughing gets you higher. Also there is no need to hold the hits in longer, you absorb just as much thc when holding it for 5 seconds as you do for 20 seconds.

3. How about just smoke the fucking weed?

4. Just because you hold it in doesn't increase the amount of thc nor does it get you any more stoned than you would be if you hit it like a normal person lol

5. THC gets absorbed into you're system in 1-3 seconds. The longer you hold in your hits the more your brain gets deprived of oxygen.

6. I was just wondering cause if you took more hits with smaller amounts of smoke you would get double the inhale and exhales so more thc would be absorbed then one hit with one inhale

7. 90% of the thc is absorbed in 3 seconds. 99.9% in 5 seconds.

8. #8 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    For real.

If you REALLY think it makes a difference, take another hit.

9. I dont know why but your ^^^^ user name just made me laugh really hard my sister is looking at me like I'm high or something lol

10. I figure that uncontrollably coughing from a hit agitates the lungs and moves around THC particles, exposing them to more glands and therefore getting the most high.

11. #11 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Lol its from some comedian. Its referring to when you jizz on your knuckles...

Wait. I hope you were reffering to me

Edit lol I said referring hella times

12. Coughing gets you higher. For me.

Higher, Faster, Killer. Thats what coughing does.

BUT you should just take 4 big hits instead:]

13. lol I am referreing to you but I was thinking glazed knuckles meaning you just had your fingers in a girl lmao

14. #14 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Well it's similar I guess

15. Im just being a goofball tonight dont mind me

16. coughing doesnt get you higher, taking massive hits that make you cough get you higher

17. Coughing in no way gets you higher xD

So 4 controlled hits obv.

Well then again it also comes down to what you consider controlled

18. I have to say, every single time I have a coughing fit, I will get SIGNIFICANTLY higher than I would without said coughing with an equal amount of bud.

I will beg-to-differ as far as your theory, I think it has to do with your "sacks" being opened up farther then they would with just normal inhale, It may not get you higher for "longer" but it certainly increases the amount of THC going to your brain for a short amount of time, so you may get a "rush". Not a euphoric loss-of-oxygen type rush.

19. I feel like I get higher fast when I cough. Not really more high though. I think it just ups your circulation the the thc saturates you faster.