Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Debate Club - Legalization or Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 30 cent, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Hey on Wednesday after school my school's debate club is having a debate on the legalization of mary jane!! I want to bring up many facts supporting the legalization and show people the truth. Could you please help me with facts and/or information on the benefits of weed. Thanks for your help.

2. the best way to win the debate is to actually show how weed will help the earth and the economy. Just sitting there and trying to convince them that weed is ok to smoke proally wont do it, you gotta show the actual benefits of the plant itself. Like how hemp can be used to make paper and hemp grows back hella faster than trees so we would no longer have to cut down rain forests, companies could just grow a huge field and it would be back in less than a yr, so you could have a constent flow of plants all yr long..... Also hemp clothing is warmer than wool and if weed were legal it could be taxed , also its proven medical benefits.....

I did a report on weed in highschool once i just did a search on the net and found out all kinds of facts, i used actual documention from studies done by doctors and scients , it took some serious research bout youll find what you need. Ill look later and see if i can find some links for you.

3. heres a good link....http://www.drug-overdose.com/marijuana.htm

it only says one small thing but its from such a reliable source you know its true. It basically says every yr the government keeps track of deaths and how people died, there has never been a death from marijuana in history, atleast not since they started keepin track. The drug awarness program also said this is true....those are two very realiable sources....so you could say somethin along the line about how The Drug Awareness Warning Network Annual Report, published by the US federal government says in their report that there has never been a recorded overdose from marijuana. Also you could point out how there are recorded deaths every you from people dying of alchohol poision so alchohol can kill , weed cant but yet weed is illegal............sayin that would proally turn some heads.