Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Deathstar?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by weedtour, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Has anyone here been able to medicate with this strain?

We are having a hard time finding it here in Colorado and where wondering what this is best used for?

Pain relief? Nausea?

If you have used Deathstar recently to medicate with, I would love to hear what you have to say!

oh yeah and if you got a tip on a colorado dispensary or grower that has it- let me know!

2. Sounds like it is killer bud.

clinton

3. Yeah, right?!?! with a name like Deathstar I immediately have high expectations for it! :D

4. Sour Diesel X Sensi Star Hybrid

5. CAM has it, im about to smoke my last bowl of it, fucking great strain, awesome undertone of the sour d and a good body high from it.

they sell it quick though. and he also told me its the same as bio-d, not sure if that s true or not.

go to CAM and look for the bio d or deathstar, they claim they are the same, but thats the only place i have found it yet.

6. HUGE lead thanks for the info!

Mind sharing what the high is like?

7. a stoney sour d