Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

deaths at bonnaroo

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Jun 13, 2004.

1. http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/5509.asp

VISIT THE STREAMING VIDEO ARCHIVE
    Printer-friendly version E-Mail this page to a friend

Last Day for Bonnaroo
    Posted: 6/11/2004 5:47:00 PM
    Updated: 6/13/2004 3:27:24 AM

Sunday is the last day for Bonnaroo in Manchester. But the music festival has seen some tragedy.

Two people have died since Bonnaroo began on Friday.

Coffee County Sheriff Steve Graves says a 22-year-old woman from Missouri died from a drug overdose late Friday night.

A 20-year-old man from Michigan died on Friday morning. Police have not said how he died.

The deaths are the first in the three-year history of the festival, which drew 90-thousand music fans to a farm near Manchester.

More than 80 shows were held on six stages.

2. sad, but hate how people take such a happy festival by not being responsible :(

3. my town is pretty dry right now because all of the main dealers around here got a genious idea to go to bonaroo and get tons of coke to bring up here and sell. How fucking retarded. That really sucks though that those people died :(.

4. what drug was the girl taking?

5. I don't know yet.. Maybe I can find out though!

6. you know bud head, sometimes I forget how close you are. I saw the news channel 5 link and had to go back and see who lived so close to me.

7. Not very far at all..

I'm planning a trip up there sometime in July. Might just look you up!

8. http://www.newschannel5.com/content/news/5551.asp

VISIT THE STREAMING VIDEO ARCHIVE
    Printer-friendly version E-Mail this page to a friend

Cause Released In Bonnaroo Death
    Posted: 6/15/2004 6:14:18 PM
    Updated: 6/15/2004 6:14:18 PM
    By: Nick Beres

A Michigan man died of heart failure at Bonnaroo.

There is now information in the cause of death for one of two people who died this past weekend at Bonnaroo.

A preliminary report found that 20-year-old Brandon Taylor from Michigan suffered from a congenital heart defect.

The medical examiner found that drugs were NOT involved.

No word yet on the cause of death for a woman from Missouri.

Here is the cause of one death!

9. my friends brother went with his dad. haha! how awesome! but he couldn't smoke...

10. yah when i went last year it was like 110 degrees during the day. try to makeing that tripping your nuts off walking in a crowed of like 100,000 people 15 miles a day to the stages. yah its ruff.:D
    but i wouldnt mis it for the world.:D