Death

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Sue-Z, Aug 25, 2021.

1. The bright light people see when they die is just the next vagina you're being born from.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Depends on the "ghost". Same way I do aliens. What is most likely?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. We're already dead and THIS is what happens after death.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Makes me wonder if I was good or bad in a past life. On one hand, I’ve never wanted for anything…but on the other hand, my parents screwed up my childhood and my family is…uh, hard to explain.

5. #25 Dizzy, Oct 12, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    I Believe I'm Goin To Heaven Either Way I'm Lookin Forward To It. No More Psyical or Mental Pain an Eternal Peace. Only Bad Part is I Will Miss My Family Alot tho until They Get Up There.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I don't. Not everything needs to be explained, and I'm OK with that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Ghosts/haunted houses are typically the result of a carbon monoxide leak, which has the side effects of hearing phantom noises and mild hallucinations. That's why "haunted" locations are almost always old, drab, and in disrepair.

Potential sources of a CO leak include:

Cars, Trucks, and Other Engines
    Fireplaces
    Wood Stove
    Oven
    Dryer
    Water Heater
    Generators
    Furnace
    Fuel-Burning Appliances

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I feel those who don’t believe are being cheated. It’s unfortunate most will never be enlightened in such a way. I’ve seen and heard undeniable proof. I feel lucky and I’m thankful.

How cool and interesting would it be if you had a ghostly experience that made you a believer? Would you become a ghost hunter?

9. That is the truth. I should rephrase. Do you believe?

10. We could be dying everyday and just transferring into different timelines that are almost exactly the same as the last lol.

I mean we are on a spinning marble in an ever expanding universe, who. Fucking. Knows. It’s kinda hot.

11. I’ve had quite a few undeniable experiences with paranormal activity, but I respect peoples skepticism.

12. If it's something that can be empirically demonstrated and falsifiable like everything else (physics, etc) then sure that would be incredibly cool. Until then, it's under the fantasy category for me.

I believe you when you say you experienced something. I have no way to deny that. But that doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

13. #33 Ultramaxx, Oct 24, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
    I’d say it’s all a mental thing , and many people have undiagnosed schizophrenia and I hear voices that I think are ghosts and see things. Oh thanks to toxic Fluoride in chemicals dumped in the water supply By our evil Empire government..

it’s possible stuff could exist outside of our visual field, Hidden dimensions ?
    If death is the state of nothingness then in fact space isn’t really there it’s all a paradox .. it’s so terrifying and scary I can’t even imagine it.. if eternal oblivion exists we would’ve been better off not been born, everything is rendered meaningless essentially..
    Without a creator or genetic engineering I don’t see how humans exist or anything self aware of it’s own impending doom… it’s like being a rat born in a den of lions..
    So human have failed only goal of existence should be to get rid of death, due to there failure were all doomed like those before us .
    Buddha certainly had interesting thoughts; but rebirth or reincarnation does not seem possible unless you’re a star or planet or something out in the solar system or the galaxy. Stars and planets are essentially eternal compared to short lifespan of any living organism.. I highly doubt they are conscious!!

I’ve had plenty of supernatural phenomenon happen , but no such miracles like in the Bible etc that all feels made up .. why hasn’t Jesus came back and we’re is this kingdom???
    How was Lazarus raise from the dead just to die again what’s the point?

14. In ghosts? Not sure about the handle "ghost" but I had an experience that leaves a healthy respect for the unexplained.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. My oldest is partial to these, ummm, “experiences” - on multiple occasions.

I do think some folks are more open to these things than others may be.

j