Death

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crackrockstdy89, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To the new world order, the central bankers, and any other schemer who's only goal is to enslave us (world-wide, not just the U.S.). I hope u all know exactly what i mean and that you're ready to stand for restitution when the time comes.

2. Hahaha... You work for us. The illuminati. Everything is planned. There is nothing random. We are in every corner. We are worldwide. We are not part of a government, we ARE the government. We make all the decisions. War, economy, elections, everything. We run this. There will be no resistance.

3. its all about power.

grabbing it, keeping it, using it.

Power is our currency. Our DNA, Our God.

We control the world. We provide the blueprint, and we give the instructions. Were the people in grainy photo's on grassy knolls. Were right here, hiding in plain sight. Buying and selling favors. Blackmail, treason, deceit, these are our stock and trade.

We work the magic of drunken evenings with senators and chiefs of staff.
    We have stocks in hell, and compromising photo's of angels. We use any means necessary, regardless of the cost, because the world is a bad place.

You can either do or get done

20-15 10-15-9-14 19-5-14-4 13-5 15-18 12-5-14-14-25 1 16-13

4. Guys, it's too early. We're not set to expose ourselves for another month. You're gonna ruin our thousand year plot!!!!!

5. ssshhhhhhhhhh what if some on the mods are federal agents that keep trackand gather info from thesetype of posts to later use against people to imprison them and call them terrorists

6. OP so what you going to do about it? Got a plan? Everyone and there mother talks about either revolution or stopping the NWO but no one says how. Its always just "The NWO will fail" "We will stop the Illuminati" but no one ever says how.

Yes I believe in a Secret Gov, but who are they and how would one stop them?

7. now i'm gonna have to kill you.

8. Yoda is definitely CIA!

9. Exactly. We run everything.

It's like a hamster in a cage wanting to revolt against its owner. Yet, its owner is the one that provides it with food and water, and the owner can just take it away.

You want to revolt against us, well, let's just say you should live off the grid for a very long time.

10. Well this site is not American, so they can't really use anything posted here as evidence, and if they could, this is a weed website dude. Don't you think a bunch of GC members would already be in prison based on the pick-up thread?

11. The feds don't need to take action.

They just have to put out foil hat memes and their actions become secret

12. And the point here is ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.