Death

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntSeason, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Its crazy how quick it comes, and how unexpected it can be. Today I found out my grandma who raised me for 7 years while my parents were being fuck ups died today. I never really felt phased by death until this. My cousin was with me and she was raised by her too and she was the one who told me, I don't feel like ive reacted as much as i should. Is this normal, shock? Also to be fair i've always suppressed emotions... and push them out with drugs.. hence this blunt in my hand.

2. Sorry for your loss blade.

3. I think its normal, I mean how are you supposed to react when you hear someone you know died? To me seeing them die is a lot different than hearing they did.

4. My cousin cried a ton.. I just punched a post a few times, now my knuckle looks like a camel hump. I hate to say it but maybe its because shes female? They are a lot more emotional.

5. I'd feel the same man

My grandma raised me and my sister up as well our whole lives

I'm sorry man
    There's no normal way to react bro
    Just dnt do anything crazy or hurtful

6. Death is just crazy. Every time I hear of somebody I didn't know passing it can mess with my mind if I think about it too much.

If somebody I know passes... even if I didn't know them very well.. it can fuck with my head for days.

It really reminds me that I only get so much time, and that I need to take advantage of it and live as much as I can. Unfortunately that's a lot easier said than done for me =/. I try though.

Sometimes I'll go days without really accomplishing anything at all.. without doing anything really. I'll spend years living without actually progressing my life. It's depressing to look back on with the whole "only live once" thing.

Live hard blades

7. its all in how you think about it. maybe you wont be able to hang out with her anymore. But if you want her to, she is always going to be around and inside of you.
    And hopefully death is not only "death" but more of an transfer to an other dimension where everybody can live in peace and hang out with their friends and loved ones.
    I also like to think that there is free weed or maybe a constant high in this dimension. :smoke:

8. if you are anything like me, you are actually unbelievably sad right now. so much so that if you actually thought about it, you would go insane. you know in your subconscious that if you really realized how sad you were, it would break you. it is better to let it set in little by little than to feel it all at once. it can be too intense that way.