Death to the DEA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SEAN666, Mar 20, 2011.

1. With all the DEA raids on medical marjuanna dispensaries, what would happen if a bunch of people did stuff like slash their tires, graffiti their cars, smash their windows, throw stuff at them(not anything that would hurt them, just stuff like tomatos).

They are raiding legal stores, it is no different than armed robbery, except their preventing cancer patients from getting their medicine, They are breaking the law by raiding.

2. The DEA is acting in that manner they are because they are losing control of the situation. If we mirror their behavior we look as desperate as them. In the end you want the DEA to look like horrible monsters destroying the lives of peaceful innocent people. Marijuana prohibition is at a critical point right now and we are close to achieving legalization on a medical level which in turn will start us on the path to recreational legalization. I feel we are better showing restraint on the streets then going after them in civil and criminal courts.

3. Battery can be as simple as throwing something at someone or spitting on them. That coupled with a paraphernalia and illegal possession of narcotics and your fucked.

Any amount (first offense)\tmisdemeanor\t1 year\t$1,000

Battery on Federal Agent: Mandatory Anger Management or Probation or Parole or House Arrest.

4. Eye for an eye... No, the public shall see they are hurting innocent people. So basically they are helping :p

5. imo, it would take a civil war to get mj legalized at the federal level. there is too much money changing hands for it to ever change. politicians take bribes in the form of "campaign donations" and then enforce the will of the bribers. it takes alot of money to run for whatever office. imagine for example, phizer (big med) witholding 25 million dollars from someones campaign because that someone is pro-mj, outch, that's alot of money. theres alot of people wasting their time with legalization on the federal level. i will eat my hat when mj becomes legal by federal law. not trying to burst bubbles or be negative these are just facts. there is SOME consolation in medical mj as it's likely feds will lay off as more states legalize med mj.

6. Too many people actually believe that the Federal Drug Schedule is accurate, and Marijuana is a VERY dangerous drug according to most Americans. Yet those same Americans drink Alcohol every night, a drug that kills over 100,000 Americans each year...

7. El3ctro and lemmis no offense but I feel you're both being a bit over dramatic. Its not going to take a civil war to legalize marijuana and more Americans each day learn the truth. We have 15 medical states and 11 initiatives in other states right now. There are I think 3 states with recreational initiatives coming up as well. Eventually this issue is becoming too big for it not to catch the attention of the media. As long as people keep good spirits while campaigning for legalization through peaceful protests, suit and tie debates, and legislation we will get our victory.

8. not trying to be dramatic. i meant civil war figuratively. and how pray tell, are we getting around all the money changing hands? now if we can just find a stoner who is willing to bribe some politician with a shitload of his money we might have something. yes, like i siad, i believe medical mj may stick, this just leaves the doors open for federal involvement at the feds discretion.

9. #9 sinsemillaswimm, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2011

Ohh no, we love the DEA don't we guys?

"YES!!" "THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE WORLD SAFE FROM DRUGS OH GREAT ONES AT THE DEA!!"

: l refer to thread title and FTP

10. They said legal on the federal level not the state level.

11. The DEA agents that you see raiding grows, etc. are simply following orders. It's what they have been trained to do. Not only by LEO, but society as a whole. Most of these guys are trying to feed their family(as misguided as their career choice may be). I understand the frustration, but please don't kill the messenger. The emperors are to blame.

12. sorry then lemmis for misinterpreting haha. I thought that seemed a little extreme but I hope we are able to do it without having to resort to desperate measures. I would like to see it legalized on good reputable terms. Wunschrek I know. It will still take the same measures to get it legalized on a federal level that it would state though. If you get enough states legalizing then eventually congress is going to be full of pro-cannabis senators and representatives who will in turn suggest a bill at some point for federal legalization. It may take a few times and it may be a while off but it is inevitable in my opinion. The DEA is struggling to maintain control and faces more criticism everyday. The raids in Montana show how desperate they are while ironically destroying their image even more. I think we are throwing blows that are harder than we imagine.

13. Read my post again, nothing dramatic about the facts.. MOst of America thinks Marijuana is a dangerous drug and should be illegal while they drink/take a drug that is 10 times more dangerous and can produce toxic and lethal results..

Marijuana has been "illegal" since 1937 due to racist and capitalist reasons.. Its always been seen a threat to the Alcohol industry (one of the largest lobbying industries in the world let alone the U.S.) and a threat to the Textile industries (Cloth, Wood, etc..) You should read the initial law that made Marijuana illegal.. If you are not racist, it will make you feel shame to be an American...

14. ok so if a store in california or where ever its legal gets raided the DEA come in, shouldnt the state police fight against the DEA since each state is its own and has the right to establish its own laws. if that makes sense i cant really think right at this moment, haha

15. Most of the raids were likely initiated by the local prosecutors/LEO. That is where pressure must be placed. :smoke:

16. You'd have to get the Governor to order the state National Guard to do it. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

17. I still disagree with that. There are many friends of mine that have smoked weed and did not continue for reasons related to job,family, or risk. They all agree marijuana isn't dangerous. A lot of people I know from all walks of life agree. Not just liberals either a lot of conservative republican friends. Surveys are not very reliable how many people would feel uncomfortable saying "its not dangerous" to an anonymous stranger? Could be DEA or police for all they know. I am very knowledgeable on marijuana facts but when the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 came to be we also lacked gender and racial equality. Cigarette risk still wasn't even an issue and we hadn't enter the second world war yet. I bet if you told people back then that there would be a black president they would have called you a lunatic. Times change and the end of marijuana prohibition is coming.

18. IF the messengers are ruining peoples lives and stealing meds from the dispensaries during these raids then they are wrong too! not just the emperors....it makes me sick to hear people siding with popo's and agents on this site because they are only following orders to feed their poor families...their are plenty of ways to make money...no need to power trip every day and abuse others rights like some of them do on a day to day basis.

19. they need state cops from those states whos dispensaries are being raided to arrest the dea for stealing.

seriously i would like to see that happen, and what the outcome would be.

20. That's why it would take the National Guard of the given state to do it. Handguns vs. handguns is long, costly both in life and financially, and ultimately not guaranteed. So you beat them with superior arms and firepower so overwhelmingly over the top that they don't even begin to fight. Let the DEA and Feds put there small arms up against military hardware. I doubt too many would be the first one willing to fire the first shot. It is against the law for the Fed to use the military against it's citizens. Not saying they respect the Constitution, but at least it's out there. The exception to that is if the President declares marshal law in which case you would have 15 states with more than 50% of the countries population that are on our side. I don't want to see a civil war and I doubt they do to.