Death- the only thing certain

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GlowingOrange, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I have been gettin high and thinking about life, and death alot lately. I havent seen anyone post on this subject. i wanted to know your thoughts on death.

My stance is i dont believe death is the end. In fact i dont believe in a beggining nor an end.

We are all energy, energy never dies period!
    we only change forms.

Im interested in other perspectives.

2. if you mean energy as in carbon (plant food) then yeah youre totally right.

3. you forgot taxes

4. death is just the beginning

of nothing AHAHAHA ENJOY ROTTING IN THE GROUND ASSHOLE AHAHAHA

oh wait you wont CAUSE YOU'LL BE DEAD AHAHAHA

[​IMG]

5. What makes you think you arent in the middle of that flashback of your life before you die right now?

6. wise madness^

7. would it make a difference?

8. IT means that you are already dead

9. wouldn't it mean i'm about to die like rightfuckingnow, but i'm not already dead

10. Dying dead whatever

11. You don't have to die. You can live eternally by giving your soul to god and accepting jesus into your heart.

12. if im having flashbacks about posting on grasscity then i've had a sad...sad life.

13. exactly, i can jack off in peace now

i thought we lived eternally either way, heaven or hell

14. ya thats exactaly wut i mean

15. whoa.....dude thats a mindfuck

16. :laughing:

Good one!

17. All I know is that I'm gonna have my afterlife hooked the fuck up, I got narrow vision for Pharoah livin

edit: afterlivin, excuse me

18. Do you really want to live forever?

19. I like to think that death is like a crossroads, a next step or some crazy fantasy balderdash like that.

Like you said, we are energy, and energy is continuous. Depending on our state and position in this life maybe it's possible (for some or all) to continue and move with the energy you manifest. Maybe our conscious being, soul, spirit or whatever your mind can concoct continues to move through space to achieve things we're not even aware exists because our physical limitations.

*puts up anti-flame shield*

20. [​IMG]