Death Stranding

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Markc05, Dec 2, 2016.

1. A new cinematic got released at the game awards tonight.

Looks creepy. Like the star power they keep throwing at this concept/future game

• Like Like x 1
  2. This game is shaping up to be a Kojima Masterpiece. Just like the MGS franchise. This dude is a pure genius.

Here are a few updates videos.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Newest trailer

I’m as confused as I am excited for this one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'm slightly less confused after watching YongYea's interpretation video. definitely going to check this game out. i will probably pre-order off of psn when it gets closer to that date lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the breakdown vid man! Starting to make a lot more sense. This game is getting better w/ every new trailer

6. Kojima definitely smokes weed

[​IMG]

7. So anyone pick this up? Curious to hear everyone’s thoughts. Watched a little over streams.

8. I haven't played yet but everyone I know who has it keeps telling me to get it so eventually I'll have to hop on it

9. Its a game. Was fabled to be more than just the sum of all its parts, but thats all it really is.

In times like these, if we actually get a full game at release, we are conditioned to immediately praise the game; it is an unfortunate thing, because this game probably would of been amazing, except that the ceiling is so low.

Its definitely not a Witcher 3, but its a full game so hey.

10. I want to play this game. Hideo Kojima.