Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Death Star

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xAceman, Jun 6, 2011.

1. #1 xAceman, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    Friend had this out of nowhere...smells like some kinda sweet vanilla like smell mixed with citrusy stank. :yummy: I read that its Sour Diesel x Sensi Star...It gives this crazy tingly feeling all over...just incredible:
    [​IMG]

[EDIT]
    Smoke report: Wow. Tastes almost exactly like the smell just...smokier? Lol, it starts off with this tingling feeling all over. Its just like when someone gently rubs their fingers along your neck or back. Its hard to remember much after that, but the tingle faded into just a general relaxed and uplifted feeling and became coupled with a very strong mind-numbing feeling. My tolerance for dank usually has me feeling pretty stoned for about an hour or 2 after 2-3 small bowls, but 2-3 bowls of this and all I really remember about what I did last night was that I got McDonalds breakfast and eyedrops...listened to lotsa music I know...I'll definitely just be doing 1 or 2 bowls now...good times lol. 1 bowl gets me feeling faded for like 30-45 minutes, then very uplifted, and comfortably relaxed(like feeling loose after stretching) for at least 2-3 hours. I feel that it doesn't pack the punch up front that I expected(not that its weak by any means, still stronger first effects than 90% of what I've smoked before), but that its effects are very unique to each other and hit me smoothly in stages over such a loooong period of time. Hands-down, best bud I've ever had.

TL;DR: Tingly feeling all over at first that fades to relaxed to couch-locked depending on dosage. strong mind numbing, very uplifted mood, verrrrry looong lasting!

Adding these 2 pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dear Santa...

3. ohio? or wat

4. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_WERPN8KO8]YouTube - ‪Star Wars-Imperial March‬‏[/ame]

5. holy shit!

WE GOT THE DANK IN THE HOUSE!!!

:hello:

6. #6 BlazingArab, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My thoughts exactly!

7. It's oh so frosty.

*Dribble*

8. Sweet lord
    Looks delicious

9. yeah that looks fuckin stellar
    nomnomnom

10. Looks mind blowing... :holds lighter to computer screen:

11. #12 kakalvlvinin, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same haha, I'd have to ask where that was grown and try to get a clone or seed , looks amazing

12. Updated with 2 more pics! I wish I could somehow let you all smell this...its such a unique, dank/sweet smell.

13. Anyone else think the second picture is fucking beautiful? :eek:

14. My friend usually gets his stuff out of CO, but I don't ask many questions ;)

15. ohhhhh myyy :eek:

16. Mmm one ofmy top 5 favs. From ohio too :)

17. what a name

18. I want it :( How much did it cost? Amount?

19. yeahhhh buddy, this is some good shit. :SMOKE: