Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

death star

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, Feb 11, 2011.

1. this is by far one of my favorite strains. came from Columbus, Ohio but i believe the strain originated at barneys coffee shop in amsterdam. its a cross of sensi star and sour d. awesome buzz awesome taste awesome smell. super sticky. my mom accused me of smoking it inside because it smelled the whole house up. couldnt get my camera to focus all the way so the pic isnt super clear.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. DUDE i just picked up some of that exact nug in columbus ohio. it looks just like that, sticky smells good and a little citrusy, taste is good and buzz is gooood.:eek::wave::smoke::hello::p

3. hell yea man. i wish i could get more. i was lucky to get any cuz it sold so fast! :smoke:

4. i payed 110 for 6.5 -_-

5. damn. i paid 50 for an 8th. but i probly woulda paid 110 for 6.5 just cuz its bomb and yummy :hello:

6. I'm always down for some DS...shits dank and its originally from Ohio I think...could be wrong.

7. yeah i always thought the strain originated in ohio. or alteast it was brought to ohio to be perfected. man i miss that strain; it usually starts floating around over here during the summer time.

8. I live in columbus too, and i've got this same exact bud. zip for 300, small world

9. Yeah its definitely an Ohio strain, a great one at that! One of my favorite strains by far :smoke:

10. ive been getting some really good bud lately. picked up mental floss the other day and its probably the best ive seen here

11. it could very well be an ohio strain. probly is. u guys ever get the dumpster? great bud..another ohio strain

12. someone needs to bring this shit to Iowa so i can get my hands on this

ive seen it all over this forum and i really wanna try it

13. yeah i've seen the dumpster, but the bud i get is from out of state but yeah both of those strains are common here

14. lol damn that sucks.

15. oh man ur missin out! it'll happen some day :D

16. yea i get a lot of out of state bud too. a lot of medi from colorado. check out the maui wowie i posted in stash jar. its like on page 3 or 4 now.

17. Deathstar is a clone only started in ohio and now migrated through vegas and california... i believe you have Darkstar for Th Seeds mixed up with the deathstar deathstar was breeded by Team Death Star who are now located in Nevada

18. hmm i never knew that. interesting though. well darkstar or deathstar, its lovely! ha

19. indeed very good smoke =D

20. yeahhhhh C Bus. my dudes have been runnin pretty dry lately. im goin out of town this fraday and was lookin to pick up a half zip of some Columbus flames, hopefully that all goes through or i will be thoroughly disappointed