Death of a slide & a fresh start for another

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Davve, Jun 20, 2011.

1. So today I was cleaning my bong, had my alcohol and rice and salt in the beaker. I had just finished cleaning the downstem and slide in a seperate baggy, so I took those out and put them back in the bong and then started to shake it up to clean it. So I forgot that I hadn't put the slide in tight and pop! out it flies and breaks. :( So I went to the head shop and picked up this, I think it looks pretty cool but maybe that's just cause I'm high... ;) but it holds way more weed than the slide the delta came with so that's good :)

Attached Files:

2. Im sorry for the off topic question, but why is it common to see a wic like object wrapped around lighters? What is this? And what is it used for? :eek:

3. Some people like the taste of burnt hemp more than butane

4. ^ yeah,it was at my head shop right next to the check out so I picked up 2 packs, it tastes better in my opinion and is sometimes more convenient to leave lit and not have to keep lighting a lighter.

5. Looks like a nice bowl man. I guess the old one breaking was a blessing in disguise haha. I gotta start wrapping my wicks around a lighter like that , looks handy. Usually I rock lighter in one hand, wick in the other... Makes it difficult to hold the bong though haha

6. yeah I also have a paper clip taped to the lighter for a pokey so it's my multi-tool lighter.

7. [​IMG]

8. my friend bought a 200$ double perc 2 footer, and broke the slide moments before we were gonna blaze outta it lmfao

anywho, his bowl and slide are both taped together at the seems, and work great :p