Death of a President

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just downloaded and watched it.

It\'s good, I like it. I don\'t know why the reviews were so bad.

The ending was very appropriate. Strong message.

It\'s weird trying to gauge how you would react if it was reality.

I also realized how truly terrible the assassination of george bush would be: dick cheney would take presidency :eek:

2. I\'m downloading it right now, hopefully it\'s not a waste of time R_M :p

3. link?

i agree, Shrub\'s death would be nice, but i cant really say i want an old rickity man running my country.

but he is a good leader, but still.

4. Thanks, that helps this thread out.

5. + Fuckin Rep, man

I was gunna go rent it, but then i saw the link and now it doesnt cost me $4 fuckin dollars to watch the movie! Niice!

6. ok so im watching now and im at the part when he is in chicago and the dude jumps over the gate. then the cheif of police or something comes on and says that they are putting themselves, the people around themselves, and more importantly the president in danger.

i disagree, the president shouldnt be treated any differently or held with a higher respect than the people he serves, whether they are protesting or not. that makes it sound like he is better than they are.

but thats a crazy scenario we would have to face.

7. really gives you perspective into how little he contributes to the current political make-up, he is simply the face of it.

8. thats very true,

its understandable that not just one man can run a country and thus he shouldnt be blamed for all the things that are going on. but he has a major influence on things, and plus he is the guy who decided to make them his advisors. and thus, he should be blamed for it. because stupid people hang out with other stupid people. and they happen to run our country.

no wonder people want to kill him.
    actually i think people hate him, but they dont fully understand why. they just know he isnt the best guy for the job. but who is?

me.
    i wish i could just step in the life of mister shrub, and just overlook his daily life. then i may understand a little more about what he actually controls, if anything at all.

9. Bush hasn\'t done anything besides keeping the taxes down unlike the democrats would. You think he supported education he\'s only dropped like 1 billion on it! Thats it! The Florida Lotto drops like 17 billion on it or some shit! If you think his foreign policy and what he told you about Iraq the Middle East etc. is all bullshit. Saddam was not a bad dictator he poisened the Kurds but they weren\'t his people at the time and we gave them chemical weapons back in the 90\'s for the Iran-Iraq War and those weapons were destroyed and Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld blamed him for still having those and used that excuse to occupy Iraq and too pump the 20 trillion worth of oil his country was sitting on. Its like Bush\'s daddy gave him the excuse to get the cash and he used it to get the cash. Then Cheney who is the owner of Halliburton makes alot of money off the war so he approves the presidents actions in all. Ever seen the \"War Profiteers\". Put it this way we need to take the troops out, stay the FUCK away from Iran they will fucking rip us apart because we will try to occupy it instead of bomb it and there soldiers are fucking crazy!, make sure shit like this never happens again, and stregthen our borders for the Bush lovers to feel safe for no reasonable reason! Bush: Were gonna smoke them out of there holes.... everyone Cheers says fuck yeah rip their heads off! What does a government do to get their agenda done? Propaganda. Hitler did it telling his people Poland invaded them when Germany invaded Poland and started the whole mess. Look at our reactions to 9/11 and think \"we wanted to get revenge on who did this\" Also for the people who want to kill him have fun getting through the secret service. After this movie he will probably have alot more security and such and can\'t do certain things like be open to the public. Gonna have a Bush-mobile!

10. I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting the link.

11. Thank you in advance, i\'m about to check it out.

12. I love how Rasta\'s more up-to-date on American politics, than 90% of most Americans. :)

Atleast someone\'s using their brain other than to work a 9-5 job and squirt out kids. :)

13. <object width=\"425\" height=\"350\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/StYMJxDDwcc\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/StYMJxDDwcc\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></object>

I just saw it this morning, real interesting. I\'m surprised they edited it so well, it was very believable..

14. I recognized some of the clips they used in the film, but out of the entire movie, I only caught one obvious edit.

15. I just watched the movie last night. I was very impressed with the suspense level. My vaped self could barely sit still...

16. Alright, I\'ve downloaded the Veoh player and everything, but I can\'t get the whole movie. On the site itself it just plays a five minute preview, and when I click the link that should download the full version, it just tells me to download the player (which I\'ve done)

Anybody else have this problem? Care to give me a tip to make it work?

17. Thanks, RM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.