Death is One Big Lie

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DrazyHaze, Apr 24, 2013.

1. This might be my most flamed thread yet, but I truly believe Death is a massive lie we've been led to believe to keep us permanently in fear.

Through public education, media, and entertainment we're taught death is horrific and sorrowful.

But what if its not all that bad?

Fear stems from the idea of death. We have fears because we associate them with potential death, but if we knew death was just the beginning of another life, we would conquer our fears and live without fear because we knew it could not harm us permanently.

We could stop living for the future and live in the now.

By having us fear death through indirect measures the government keeps you permanently in fear disabling you from actively being the most you can be.

Hmm idk, just s though

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 RollLightSmoke, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    You should delete this before the government reads it!

3. Listen man, the only reason we die, is because we accept it as an inevitability.

4. Our physical body dies, but we never dir

5. weird like it may not be bad but you dont wanna kill yourself(or anyone else)

6. hey op i totally get where you are coming from and agree with what you said, to be honest im looking forward to the day of my passing, not because i hate life and everything in it, but because i am curious about what is after "death" i feel that dying is the first step to better and greater things

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think fear is definitely a powerful tool used against the masses but I don't think anyone is necessarily lying about death. people just assume the worst but how can one really know what death is like without experiencing it?

8. maybe you should experiment.

9. Don't listen to this guy ^^

10. don't listen to him he's trying to troll you just look at his avatar^^

11. ^^This Guy's avatar is wearing a turtleneck. You should never take life advice from somebody wearing one.

• Like Like x 1
  12. So if a train was comming at you at 58 miles per hour... you wouldn't be in fear of dying.... if you were never taught the concept of death.???
    I'm sold!

13. it's a scarf actually.

and it's so big he can use it as a cloak.

14. That's cool dude. I wish that cloaks were still in style. Back in the day when korn and slipknot were popular.

15. #15 imaniceguy, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    we are eternal. only our bodies die. energy cant be destroyed. I suggest you to check this out, its awsome: The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, A True Story by Author Annie Kagan but there are like tons of information which says that we wont actually die .... we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively and when we "die" we go back to our source - the light which is filled with love and peace that normal humans cant even imagine. lets say you are the most happiest person and in love. Now when we "die" now multiply it with 1000

16. I don't fear death, because we will be alive for the singularity, and we will be immortal.

But really, I don't recall caring that I didn't exist before I was born, so I see no reason that I will care after I die.

17. energy can't be destroyed but it can disperse.

18. i think people are mostly afraid to die because they don't know what will happen when they do.

the fact everyone dies makes me feel better about it. im not afraid of death at all.

19. they sucked when i was in 3rd grade and they suck now.

20. It just the thought that if everyone knew death wasnt the end, wouldnt people go the extra mile to put their minds to full use?