Death, Carnage, fighting, etc. Movie reccomendations

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vash.The.Stampede, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I am looking to watch a movie and smoke tonight and watch a good action movie with a lot of what I mentioned in the subject.

Any recommendations?

2. #3 sshouse, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    Postal. this movie was made after a banned video game. it has all the humor and gunfire that you could ever wish for

the same director made Rampage which has pure death and carnage for no damn reason. like you want.

the new Rambo is actualy alot better than one may think. they didnt ruin the original and they had a Very good story. plus all the bloodshed one may wish to see in a shoot'em-up movie, this generation.

but shit man just call it a oldies night and bust out terminator 2

3. story of ricki extremely violent, the absurdity made me laugh my ass off and actually has good special effects no cgi

Lik Wong (1991) - IMDb

Return of the living dead is my favorite movie, one of the most entertaining movie I have ever seen

The Return of the Living Dead (1985) - IMDb

Dead alive I have yet to see this sadly :( but I know it is one of the goriest movies of all time/one of the best zombie movies, and it's directed by peter jackson

Braindead (1992) - IMDb

13 assassins a pretty new japanese movie, REALLY GOOD ACTING, and the large scale battle scene at the end is one of the best since helms deep in the lotr: two towers

Jûsan-nin no shikaku (2010) - IMDb

A clockwork Orange practically the theme of this movie is ultra violence, by stanley kubrick so you know its a fucking masterpiece

A Clockwork Orange (1971) - IMDb

and some others worth mentioning...

texas chainsaw massacre (1776)
    Righteous kill
    reservoir dogs
    evil dead 1 and 2

4. Now Downloading. Already seen reservoir dogs and part of clock work orange.

lol - wtf, no! I'll wait til' the next time they show that on E! or Comedy Central.

All the Rambo's are awesome - as well as the Terminators. I saw rampage on netflix and was unimpressed <- Which is an understatement. I think I will pass on "Postal" unless more people really talk it up to me.

lol - interesting, I'm downloading it now. This could be a winner.

5. [​IMG]

hope the picture isnt TOO big, last one was gigantic so i deleted it haha

6. last post is too big to quote.

but dude i think you found el dorado!

7. This movie was fucking bad-ass! Exactly what I was looking for.

8. #10 Slater 420, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
    Haha, glad you enjoyed it man =)
    If you haven't already, check out some of these, they do me wonders when im stoned:
    Kick Ass
    The Warriors (A MUST SEE)
    Don't be a menace to south central

:bongin:

EDIT: just realized how irrelevant "dont be menace is", yeah theres a few deaths but its mainly just crackheads in the hood, im stoned so forgive me for going off topic haha

9. Its all good. I've already seen Kick Ass and Don't be a Menace to South Central (while drinking juice in the hood) lol.

I guess i'm gonna have to get The Warriors now.

10. ^Actually unable to find it on the bay.

11. Oooo the bay is a good place to infest your computer with RBVs (really bad viruses)

Be careful there, also really look into Hobo With a Shotgun

Also 30 days of night

Event Horizon

Hellraiser series

12. People have told me that - but I haven't ever gotten one.

13. Battle Royale is really good. Its Quentin Tarantino's favorite movie. Its in Japanese with subtitles, but still great. Its basically a High School class forced to kill each other until only one survives. extremely violent.

14. Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Snatch

15. CENTURION! Without a doubt, I was pleasantly surprised by the graphicness of the violence haha!