Death by Kitchen Scissors

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, May 20, 2004.

1. used to have a ball python, hes died awhile ago..i didnt think u could love a reptile..

one time we got too big of a rat, and hes kept striking at it, but missing..this was a huge rat too, like probably a foot long including tail, and my snake was like 3 feet long. this snake couldnt get the rat at all, so finally after the rat bit my SNAKE, i said fuck it, and let the rat outside..usually i fed him 3 mice, about 3 inches long...lol..

then it started to mate with local rats....and we had 10 babies scurrying around outside at night..they would eat my cats food, and they out numbered the cat

so we decided, to destroy them all , we must take out its mother, so after about a month of running around we caught her and released her in a feild a couple miles from my place

i havent seen any rats around anymore,my cat took out like 4 in that time after we got the mother

2. Talking about rats is so much better than the creepy crawlies. :)

I'm sorry your ball python died. I'll cry when something happens to mine so I know it wasn't a cool thing at all.

Sometimes they just can't get them if they are too big. I used to have an ex who would stun them for me. I can freeze mice but stunning them is a whole other ballgame. I can't whack their heads against anything and I don't like for my snakes to eat rats anyway. One reason is just because they dig mice and can handle them better but I used to have 2 black and white pet rats, so feeding them rats makes me think of Esmeralda and.....what's it's name....I don't remember the other's name.

LOL! You made a rat family....and then tore it apart. :p