DEA's official position on marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by Blueberry Haze, Nov 25, 2012.

1. well yeah its the fucking DEA, i honestly don't even concern myself with this gibberish anymore, not worth getting worked up over.

2. All about the green

3. lol all this shit over a plant

4. What a bunch of good factual information.

5. Read page 22, and the whole time was thinking..

Hmm, sounds an awful lot like the dangers of alcohol..

6. yep thats what I was thinking

7. I just expect people to not be dumbasses these days, so I talk about weed like its a loaf of bread or something. If I talk to somebody still stuck in that mindset I just let them be, and hopefully my openness about it will make them feel like they need to get with the times. "Everybody's doing it" is pretty much how I like to come across :smoke:

I also give people a lot of credit though, as to not insult their intelligence. Then if they're still stupid about, I know they're just a stupid person :confused_2:

8. hahaha, GRANNY could disprove every thing they said in the mental illness section, by blindly throwing an arrow at her list of links.:smoking::smoking:

9. Lol, i can make up numbers too. (100% BS)

DEA=fail

10. DEA aint shit, they smoking all the confiscated weed and then get paranoid, forget their GC passwords and shit

11. Fuck the DEA.

12. I just love how they used such an appealing picture for the front cover.

13. Fuck the DEA

Attached Files:

14. Fucking ridiculous. The government doesn't realize that we aren't fucking small minded idiots.

15. I dont think teens should be using MJ or any other thing until they are responsible enough. Also i dont think anybody, regardless if legal or not should drive under the influence of MJ either.. People are already bad drivers as it is (texting while driving)

16. So are the present laws preventing teens from getting pot? Or preventing people from texting while driving?

It's the same as gun control laws: They make do-gooders feel good, they disarm honest people, but do nothing whatsoever to keep guns out of the hands of violent criminals.

None of this is a legal problem, it's a moral problem. Laws won't "fix" human behavior.

17. "Teens who experiment with marijuana may be making themselves more vulnerable to heroin
    addiction later in life, if the findings from experiments with rats are any indication."

Funny as fuck. :smoking:
    I can see it now, a bunch of no brained "Scientists" in a lab. They smoke out a rat and then inject it with some heroin and gasp.. "WOAH.. THAT RAT IS TAKING HEROIN!"