Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

::Dear, Haters.:: Rowo87's Official AK-47 Hybrid Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rowo87, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 rowo87, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    This goes out to all the people who gave negative rep because they think I'm a troll...

This is AK-47 crossed with something else... He didn't know exactly what it was crossed with...

This is good shit... Really...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a little surprise: Salvia 30x

I'm scared to mix them....

[​IMG]

I'm sorry for the low quality pictures... I don't have a digital camera...

2. ooh don't be scared

take a big ol rip of that salvia and then reply to this message :D

3. #3 shikyo, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    I wouldn't mix salvia w/ my weed. Totally diff. highs don't combine well. I've smoked salvia quite a few times, and I definitely wouldn't want to waste my weed with it, especially something you enjoy.

Edit: Nice bud though, I'm smokin some ak-47 right now!!! Need better pics :(

4. its too bad it is illegal in florida now, i was gonna try it but by the time i had other people that did it that would do it again it became illegal..

5. The three or four hits I took got me on the roof... I don't even need Salvia right now... Stopped at the ATM on the way home and I thought I was in the future.... So I musta been pretty high...

6. Yo hit that salvia. That shit is like a psychedelic kick in the throat.

7. Look OK. Hard to tell; the pictures are blurry.

8. if ur gunna smoke salvia there is no need to mix it...unless its like 10x. 30 x is too strong to mix in a blunt. 10x just relaxes you. 30 x will make you trip. salvia isnt fun at all imo.

9. Salvia needs to be burned at a very high temperature; essentially it needs to be torched. Putting it in a blunt or joint or even just mixing it with weed will guarantee that most of the salvinorin is wasted.

10. Weed burns a quite a high temperature doesnt it? Should be more than hot enough to get you fuuuuuuuucked.

I just do it in pipes with my zippo and that more than does the job... its only 10x too..

makes me trip balls.

And for the person who said salvias not fun at all, what the hell? lmao its sick!

When i was in my last job i had the possibility of drugs testing so i didnt smoke weed.. i blazed salvia instead... completely different 'high' but its great

D.
    :smoke:

11. salvias sketch

12. Nah its sick haha.. although i probably wouldnt mix it in with my weed like the guy said.. i dont think itd go too well haha

D.
    :smoke:

13. how do you burn anything in a bowl with a zippo is so damn hard cuz the flame just goes straight up wihen u tilt it

14. Yes you do. How did you get these pix? Did you notice that at least the cat is in focus? You need to look up your camera specs, find out the minimum focal length, and don't go closer than that.